A Merchandising Contest
To help inspire the celebration and adoption of American Grown Flowers Month during the month of July, Certified American Grown is sponsoring a merchandising contest. We want to recognize your team's efforts to promote Certified American Grown Flowers throughout the month of July.
We've created the American Grown Flowers Month Merchandising Contest! It includes an awesome suite of digital resources and set aside prize money for mass market retailers who register their stores to be part of the American Grown Flowers Month Merchandising Contest.
Retailers will be divided up by company or division (depending on your size), competing internally as a team, submitting their examples of merchandising prowess from each participating store location.
- How did you design and merchandise your point-of-purchase displays? (pre-designed digital resources in the right column are available, but not required to participate)
- How did you leverage the Certified American Grown logo to encourage consumer purchase?
- Did your sales increase year over year and by what percentage?
- How did you educate your customers about American Grown Flowers Month before and during the month of July?
- What messages did you develop and share about Certified American Grown?
- Did you develop any kind of communications plan to help your team celebrate the month with your customers?
* Register to receive high quality digital assets